IIIrd annual international industry conference «Oil and gas market of the Republic of Belarus: production, trading and retail»
September 24-25, 2015, Belarus, Minsk
Venue: Minsk City, 103 Pobediteley Avenue (Hotel complex "Victoria Olimp Hotel")
International industry conference «Oil and gas market of the Republic of Belarus: production, trading and retail» is the major forum in the Republic of Belarus where specialists analyze and assess prospects of energy markets, Belarusian oil and gas refining, as well as petroleum and liquefied gas trading and present up-to-date information about technical and marketing innovations in the sphere of filling stations and storages of petroleum products.
This conference is organized under the direction of the major companies of Belarusian oil market – Belorusneft and Belarusian Oil Company under support of Belarusian oil refineries in Mozyr and Novopolotsk.
Topics for discussion:
- state and prospects of energy market;
- state and prospects of oil and gas refining modernization;
- tendencies and prospect of oil and gas export;
- transport flows and delivery logistics of petroleum products;
- modern technologies in the sphere of filling stations and storages of petroleum products;
- new trends in design and associated business at filling station.
The following participants will take part in conference and meetings with other participants:
- heads and top managers of organizing companies and their sales subsidiaries;
- representatives of state authorities;
- heads and top managers of oil refineries;
- leading oil traders;
- analytics and key experts;
- head of retail companies operating in the sphere of oil products.
During the second day it is planned to visit Belarusian gas processing plant, Mozyr refinery JSC, modern storage of petroleum products in Mozyr.
Languages of the conference – Russian and English.
Participation in the conference is paid. The terms of participation can be found at the following link: conditions of participation.
Contact person in Belorusneft:
Tel./fax: +375 232 79 38 82
Mobile: +375 333 09 09 74