Department of Oilfield and Drilling Services
Established in 1979.
- preparation of tubing and pump rods;
- complete overhaul of drilling and oil production equipment;
- metal working;
- metal construction manufacturing;
- manufacture of load handling devices (slings);
- flaw detection survey for pipes, hoisting devices, vessels and reservoirs;
- repair of technical devices applied on dangerous production units (vessels, reservoirs, tanks, containers for motor transportation of dangerous cargo).
Acting head: Andrei Diomidov.
Address: 2477541 Belarus, Gomel region, Rechitsa district, Peresvyatovskiy village council (Selsoviet), 34.
Reception: +375 (2340) 5-26-46, 5-26-43 (fax).