State Enterprise Belorusneft-Promservice
Established in 1971. It has been a Belorusneft department since 1992.
In 2014, due to Belorusneft reorganizing the department became a new legal entity established on the basis of the former subdivision: republican subsidiary unitary enterprise (state enterprise) Belorusneft-Promservice.
The company specializes in providing services:
- for comprehensive maintenance of engineering infrastructure and technological equipment;
- IT outsourcing related to the operation of industrial enterprises and production halls.
- maintenance and repair of electrical equipment;
- electrical measurements and electrical tests;
- maintenance of automation systems and measuring instruments;
- maintenance of security systems;
- maintenance and repair of refrigeration equipment;
- maintenance and repair of ventilation systems, air conditioning systems;
- maintenance and repair of heating equipment;
- maintenance of the tank farm;
- metrological support of the enterprise;
- construction and installation works;
- overhaul of ICE, compressors and electrical machines;
- maintenance of local treatment facilities;
- making electrical products.
Head: Dmitry Drobyshevski
Address: Peresvyatoskvy rural council 2/1, Rechitsa district, Gomel region, 247541, Republic of Belarus
Reception: +375 (2340) 5-21-70 , +375 (2340) 4-15-46 (fax).