Well logging department
Established in 1966. Became a part of Belorusneft in 1998 as a result of the re-organization of the PA Zapadneftegeofizika.
- geophysical and hydrodynamic surveys of wells;
- identifying reservoir rocks poroperm properties including lateral and horizontal wells;
- identifying injectivity profiles, behind-casing flow, oil-water contact and residual oil saturation;
- control of the open-hole and casing integrity;
- identifying poroperm properties and recovery capacities of productive formations by pressure transient analysis.
Head: Andrei Lozovoi.
Address: Major production facilities, Rechitsa, Gomel region, 247500, Republic of Belarus.
Phone: +375 (2340) 2-04-86, 2-35-87.