Belorussian Gas Processing Plant
Commissioned in 1976.
- associated gas processing;
- imported raw materials processing (broad fraction of light hydrocarbons);
- electric power generation.
- liquefied gas of the autogas grade;
- stable natural gasoline (SNG);
- tail gas;
- electric power.
The shipment of liquefied gas is done from Belarusian gas processing plant
- the quality of the products corresponds to GOST 27578-87 (hydrocarbon liquefied gases for motor transport);
- auto- and railway scales;
- customs control zone in the territory of the plant;
- electronic bill of entry submission system without visiting the customs clearance post;
- proximity to the market: Ukraine.
Director: Sergei Pashkov.
Address: Rechitsa, Gomel region, 247500, Republic of Belarus.
Reception: +375 (2340) 5-12-12, +375 (2340) 5-12-57 (fax).
E-mail: O.Belun@beloil.by, email@example.com