Belarusian Oil Research and Design Institute BelNIPIneft
The institute was established in 1967. It has been part of Belorusneft since 1991.
- exploration of hydrocarbon deposits;
- processing and interpretation of seismic and well data;
- preparing prospective targets for exploratory drilling;
- geological and geophysical support for drilling wells;
- estimation of oil and gas reserves;
- development and maintenance of databases;
- oilfield geology and hydrogeology;
- development of oil and gas deposits;
- development of reservoir geological and simulation models;
- studying physical and chemical properties of formation fluids;
- techniques and technologies of oil recovery stimulation and improvement;
- oil production techniques and technologies;
- oil automation and control systems; equipment, instruments;
- well design and drilling; drilling fluids;
- design of oil field facilities construction;
- labor and production management;
- environmental protection.
Director: Alexander Tsybrankov.
Address: 15a Knizhnaya Street, Gomel, 246003, Republic of Belarus.
Reception: +375 (232) 79-37-47, 79-32-31 (fax).