Republican affiliated unitary enterprise Belorusneft-Neftechimproject (state enterprise Belorusneft-Neftechimproject)
Established in 1987. Part of Production Association Belorusneft since 2005. On the 30th of September, 2015 as a result of corporate restructuring of Production Association Belorusneft it was excluded from the structure and became a separate legal entity – Republican affiliated unitary enterprise (state enterprise) Belorusneft-Neftechimproject.
Main types of activities:
- development of all the design documentation sections for hazardous production facilities: bulk plants, gas filling stations and objects of their infrastructure, filling stations with a services complex, a cafe and a shop;
- design engineering of gas-supply systems for residential settlements, industrial enterprises and gas-distributing stations;
- design engineering (development of the technological section) of boiler houses;
- development of specific design documentation sections;
- development of environmental measures;
- development of fire safety measures;
- works in the field of the automatic process control systems (PCS) for bulk oil plant sites: from project development, carrying out start-up and commission operations to training of specialists operating and supporting PCS;
- implementation of engineering survey;
- execution of measuring-examination works;
- execution of the General designer’s functions.
Director: Andrei Protko.
Address: 220140 Minsk, Leschinskogo str., 4 a, Republic of Belarus.
Reception: +375 (17) 314-40-72(tel/fax).
Chief engineer – Aleksey Baranov: +375 (17) 279-91-04.