Exploration and production drilling with stationary and echelon rigs:
- German-made 2000 h.p. rigs by Bentec with max drilling depth of 7 000 meters.
- Rigs by Drillmec S.p.A – Seismotekhnika.
mobile rigs by Drillmec S.p.A and Seismotekhnika JSC with 250-ton hook load and max drilling depth of 4000 meters.
rigs with variable frequency electric drives, top drives, 4-stage cleaning systems manufactured by Derrick / Mi Swaco, 1,600 h.p. mud pumps, and 1,000 kW Mitsubishi diesel generators.
- Upgraded Russian-made stationary rigs 3D-86(76) by Uralmash heavy machinery plant with 1300 h.p. capacity and max drilling depth of 5 000 meters, average age – 9 years. Rigs have modular design and are equipped with variable-frequency electric drives, top drive system, 4-stage Derrick/Mi Swaco mud cleaning system, 1180 – 1600 h.p. mud pumps, Caterpillar diesel generators and power units.
Sidetracking using mobile drilling rigs:
- АРС-100, АРС-125, АРС-140 by Seismotekhnika, Belarus;
- HRI-300 (USA);
- TD-125 (Romania).
Well workover and servicing with rigs:
– АРС 32/40, УПА-60А, А-50М, А-60/80, УПА-60/80, АП-80, АП-80А by Seismotekhnika, Belarus
- Well interventions including hydraulic fracturing with mobile frac fleets (3 available) having max working pressure up to 130 MPa;
- Casing cementing and plugging. Dry cement mixtures preparation at the facility using double-pump cementing unit Н1000С-10 with continuous cement preparation and injection system;
- Well servicing and completion using coiled tubing units МК-30Т with injector traction pull of 29/36 tons and drum capacity with the tube of 38, 1 mm– 5 300 m.
- Sidetracking using an МК-30Т coiled tubing unit with injector traction pull of 36 tons fitted with 50 mm tube and a directional drilling system
- Sidetracking at coiled tubing unit МК-30Т with injector traction pull of 36 tons fitted with 50 mm tube and directional drilling system;
- Creating a network of fluid flow channels using patented SKIF © technology;
- Circulating fluids related services;
- Geologic-geophysical supervision of the drilling and geophysical and pressure transient analyses;
- Flowback operation using nitrogen and nitrogen-compressor evaporation units of A-100 model;
- Derrick building;
- Salt saturated slime and waste mud recycling;
- Coiled tubing fitting with logging cable;
- Onshore seismic acquisition
Phone: +375 (232) 79-35-62, 79-32-75 (fax).