Transshipment and storage of liquefied gases
Features of gas-filling terminal "Svisloch"
Since 2008, the terminal provides transloading, storage and customs clearance of liquefied petroleum gas.
The owner: "Production Association Belorusneft".
• The Republic of Belarus, Svisloch district, pos. Kobylniki, 12.3 km from the Belarusian-Polish border (Railway station is Svisloch, railway code is 135602.);
• Nearest railway border crossing - Svisloch / Semyanuvka;
• the nearest border crossing for motor vehicles - Kozlovichi / Kukuryki.
Tank battery: 1400 m³ (7 tanks of 200 cubic meters), which is equivalent to 670 tons of LPG.
Railroad tracks and trestle reception / release of LPG:
- Track 1520 mm (6 posts, unloading 300-400 tons of gas per day, 14 tankers on the roads at the same time);
- Track 1 435mm (6 posts unloading 480-500 tons of gas per day, 12 tankers on the roads at the same time);
• loading of six railway tanks takes 4 - 5 hours;
• equipment of commercial account of gas «SKID»;
• rail and truck scales, automated equipment of accounting for the release of LPG.
Car filling: 3 places of loading, load time 1-3 tanks - 1.5 hours, the number of tanks per day - up to 18 pcs. (200-320 tons).
The advantages of working with the terminal:
• submission of customs declarations in electronic format in the remote access mode (without visiting the customs clearance point);
• accredited laboratory chemical analysis;
• proximity to the European market;
• willingness to enter into long-term contracts for LPG transshipment and customs clearance.
1) Ivan Malahov - Head of the export and import of oil and gas products,
tel: + 375-232-79-33-53;
2) Isachenko Petr - Senior specialist of the Department of export-import of crude oil, oil products and gas processing products,
tel: + 375-232-79-36-45.